Experience Stewart Island (½ day trip) - Group charters
This trip lets you experience some of the best Stewart Island has to offer. Cruising on the comfortable catamaran ‘Aurora', taking in the beautiful views of Rakiura National Park from the water. Visit the bird sanctuary Ulva Island, and learn about local history and industry at the Whalers’ base and marine farms before returning to Halfmoon Bay. Read more...
Other charter options:
- Private charters for groups or individuals.
- Hunting parties: Aurora Charters carries hunting parties from Bluff or Halfmoon Bay direct to their hunting blocks on Stewart Island. Dinghies for hire $ 20 per day and 4m Frewza $ 25 per day.
- Nature Guiding: available on request. We are DOC Concessionaires.
- Marine Mammal Viewing Permit.
- All trips are weather permitting and at the operator's discretion.
Enquire about our rates!